I working currently again on the infrastructure interface (but not screnshot yet AGAIN :)), i also made a big update of the design documents by adding cargo transfer rules (between a space unit and a colony or an another space unit) + the cargo delivery systems.
I also, after many changes, finalized the roadmap until the playable basic alpha, i reduced the major version numbers because to have an alpha with a version > 1.0 doesn't make sense.
So there's the crude roadmap:
- 0.5.0: the current version i'm working on, concerning the production system and the conversion/assembling/building of the infrastructures
- 0.5.1: will focus on a mass update of the Socio-Political System (SPM) by the implementation of the others policies/memes which waiting to be coded, and also by the addition of the SPM custom effects. This version will include code bug fixes and audit/refactoring.
- 0.5.2: will be an update of the FARC Universe Generator (Called FUG) that i'll try to complete as fast as possible, especially since i have an already completed one, from the previous failure, and even if it was of course bad coded and bugged at least it exists.
- 0.5.3: will see the completion of the Colonization Phase System, which is the core system of the first phase of the play. Many colonization objectives will be implemented.
- 0.5.5: concern a basic trading system, to allow the player's colony to buy products and services from his/her allegiance faction.
- 0.6.0: concern the game event systems, for generating (not so) random events.
I honestly don't know if i could do it, especially when i don't work full time on it, but we'll see.
That's all, stay tuned.