Sourceforge truly WTF (episode 2)

Since i need to calm down i prefer just to past the answer to the ticket:


Hello,

The project was removed as we have been unable to reach the 'farcolony' admins in the past, and have had to handle a sizable number of Intellectual Property violations in regards to the 'farcolony' project. As a result, we are no longer willing to host the project, please seek alternate hosting.

Regards,
XXX XXX, SourceForge.net Support

WHAT THE FUCK !!
here's my answer:
I never been contacted by your service, and all the intellectual properties are free/free to use for non commercial projects/ free w/ credits// CCC or simply made by myself... licenses included, after 3 years i host this project you just waking up and remove me like a thief, be assured i'll make some publicity on the web about your services.

I let you, whose who are interested by my project, and the members of Freegamers to meditate on this.
By the way i really don't know where to host the future release of my thief work wannabe game.

THANKS SO MUCH SOURCEFORGE, I'LL SURE MISS YOU haha.

Comments

  1. That strange. You can prove that this is your project by pasting link to this blog/moddb site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more funny is that this dev blog was linked as the project's website on the Sourceforge project page.

    And i swear that no assets are illegal.

    Anyway i'll put the future releases on my indiedbpage.

    It's time to remove the rest of my account from SF + the ohloh.net one. At last my ridiculous contribution to the opensource world ends here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment