0.5: Mining Site and Sneak Peek on the Game Design Document


After many hours of calculation for  the Mining Site and the production mode Resource Mining I implementing them.
Here's a screenshot of a part of the game design document concerning the infrastructures, and especially the Mining Site:




I try to calculate these values based on real stuff but also on other data in the game, obviously I don't try to make it realistic but at least coherent. It's cool but requires many hours of research and calculations, for sometimes an average result...

I must also add a new product: Mining Machinery, which is used for the construction of the Mining Site.

And after that I'll complete also the implementation of the production segment, and test the system with this first production infrastructure.

Delays, delays, delays, again... and many work hours yet :)

Comments