0.5 Status: COMPLETE


It's 23:55 and the production segment is finally completed, so that’s mean that the 0.5 is also completed.
Here are some fun facts of about this version:

Duration: 11 months

Lines (added by the 0.5 only and without count the XML files): 9,550 (86% more lines than for the 0.4)

So... what’s up?

First, I’ll begin the 0.5.1 in which the job will consist in code audit and interface updates for the production (like the display of the colony’s storage), no additional gameplay addition in this one.
And after this one, I’ll begin the 0.6 with the completion of the colonization phase system, and that will be the start of the so called playable alpha.

I’ll don’t do any release before the 0.6, if I have request I’ll release a snapshot of the 0.5.1 but anyway for the 0.5.1 I’ll make and upload a new YouTube video to show all what is possible and allow the waiting until the 0.6.

I’m happy that’s finally finished...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks :) I'll do one when the 0.5.1 will be done.
    Since yesterday night, the display of the progress of the infrastructures assembling/building is now updated in real time, it's always fun to see it become alive, and more practical than analyse the savegame file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. video video video!!!!! the 0.6 is near

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's coming it's coming !!! lol. Yeah even slowly it will come one day or another :)
    Happy 2012 to all of you, thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete