0.5 (will be) Completed by the End of December


Yup it's pretty sure, the 0.5 will be completed before the end of December, and resource spot data update w/ assignment of infrastructure is completed.
Now I am completing the implementation of the production mode “Resource Extraction” calculations.
So by the way I should not be too late to release a 0.6 so playable Alpha in first quarter of 2012, as I planned it. After 2 years and 4 months it’s the time... There will be a lot of work to do yet after that but at least it will be usable.
Time, precious time...

Comments

  1. good job man,I can not wait to try it XD,y like this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: thanks ! I only hope it will not be a boring one :)

    @nenexulo22: it coming it coming... slowly but surely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work will have a reward

    ReplyDelete
  4. your game has a lot more than that on the market

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much people work in this game?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your words of support !

    "Anonymous said...
    how much people work in this game?"
    Only one, me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At last! I can't wait for a playable release.

    Good work man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, it's again pretty basic, in gameplay term, but better than the 0.4 release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. only one, :O You are God, rests on the last day XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol thank you but I'm only a simple human :)

    No rest, the 0.5 is complete before the end of this month, certainly the next weekend or before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment