You can download the full installer here
You can download a 7zip archive of the full installation here
Or, if you have already the alpha 1, you can dowload the update (7zipped) here
You have just to decompress it in your installation directory and overwrite all the files
The alpha 3 will begin tonight with the full code audit, as planned.
Here's the changes in this alpha 2:
- the OpenGL framework is reverted to the original 2009 package, it prevent a lack of texture for some planets and display again the atmospheres.
- Colony Panel:
- the panel is correctly updated when a colonization mission is completed, and the surface panel is displayed.
- Help Panel / Ecyclopaedia:
- Spanish hintlist is re-added to prevent a user's interface crash when the Spanish language is selected.
- the fonts directory was missing from the alpha 1.
- when the interface of the mission settings is opened, the colony panel is correctly closed if it's displayed.
- Production System:
- new production mode added: Water Recovery.
- User's Interface - General:
- the decimal separator is forced to prevent loading errors in the XML files for float data, and also fix calculations problems.
- the calls to the debug windows, when FARC isn't in debug mode, weren't prevented and generated exceptions.
- the fonts didn't adjust themselves, depending of the loacl windows settings, now the displays are all correct.