This part is really a slow progress but the Colonization mission is nearly completed.
Like for the rest it's now AI compliant, support docked and also not docked space units (that wasn't the case before).
More than a code audit, a complete rewrite of all the space units mission routines is required, I didn't suspected at which level this part of FARC's code was messy. So much things were wrong that's not even acceptable. I wasted already 2 month just to fix the crap I did, but anyway it's better now than later. Too much projects kill themselves because of bad code and the lack of will to their dev to fix it.
Anyway, I'll complete the colonization mission tonight. After that I'll do the same for the interplanetary transit one and I'll implement the mission cancellation mission.
Finally, after that, it will depend on the time I'll have left before Nov. 15, if I have some I'll continue the alpha 4 plan, if it's not the case I'll transfer the rest of the todo list for the alpha 5 [0.5.5].
The joy of part-time coding.