Alpha 4 [0.5.2] Final Release Date + Alpha 5/6/7 announce

The alpha 4 will be released on November 16/17. This alpha will not include all I wanted to put but most of it. There will be more informations about it during the release day.

The alpha 5 [0.5.5] will begin on November 17/18 with a deadline max for end of February 2013.

The alpha 6 [0.6.0] will begin during February/March 2013 with an unknown deadline but I will certainly begin the alpha 7 [0.6.5] in 2013 too which will include the R&D system.

That's all I can say, I don't want to repeat the previous posts so the informations about the 0.5.5 Alpha 5 can be found in this post.

Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a work day.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey SolCommand, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. where is the alpha 4?? XD the link that you mentioned in this post does not work, can not wait to download the alpha 4! I hope this over soon and you said 16 or 17. A greeting and encouragement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow wow! Alejandro! :)

      It was my birthday yesterday night and today, so induced some delay for the dev, but I should upload tonight (or Monday morning in your timeframe).

      Delete
    2. Before you ask, your last changes aren't in the Alpha 4, but will be in the next one.

      Delete

Post a Comment