Alpha 6 [0.6.0] Dev Status: Region's Climate

The design of the climate is finished today and I will begin its implementation.
The next step is the land type generation, including the data interfacing for Fractal Terrains, and so I will be able to begin to generate surface maps. It will also include interface updates to allow me to edit each region of an orbital object, particularly to set its relief and specify if the region is coastal or not or an ocean, based on the surface maps that Fractal Terrains will generate.
After all that, the last step will be the resources and the biosphere, and that will be finally done, after more than 10,000 lines of code.

Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I am happy to see this progress, slowly coming true each objective, once again encourage patience and feel proud of the tremendous work you are doing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A BIG thanks for you support :)

      Delete
    2. By the way alejandro in google code I find a patch for spanish inside issues section, can you tell me hoy to use it? or it's outdate?

      Delete
    3. Soy de america del sur, asi que si puedo hablar español

      Delete
    4. FAR Colony es internacional, bienvenido! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I'm having a trobule, I got an error message "cannot terminate an externally created thread" any idea what could be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pepelomb, does it occurs when you launch or quit FARC?

      Delete
    2. It happens when I'm playing, at start of each day, time stops, so I need to accelerate or slow down time to new day starts. Maybe is because my pc, which is not the newest one.

      Delete
    3. No, it's me, your computer is OK: It's a bug that pause the gameflow w/o indicating that it pause it. I don't fix it yet since I will overhaul the realtime game flow and will integrate the turn-based subsystem to it in near future.
      So just be patient I will fix it :)
      Thanks for the report.

      Delete
  3. Np thanks.
    by the way good work, just keep going =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :] , and sorry for this petty bug; in the previous alphas I tested the game only w/ accelerated time, I will take a look.

      Delete

Post a Comment