Alpha 9/10: Completion / Data-Driven Coding

The alpha 9 is finally done, it was really nothing since it follow the same time flow process, excepted that it's processed turn by turn or tick by tick.

I also began the development of the alpha 10 well before this blog post date, at my work, by implementing the data structures of the research domains and fields, including also the technosciences. So for now I should be OK for this first semester. I don't know why I taken so much time with the alpha 9, for not much to do in final.

So in clear, it is now possible to switch in realtime and turn by turn when the player want it during the game.
It doesn't change anything to the game system, at least the part already here, and that's a good thing.

I have a good stack of design work to do considering the technosciences themselves. Not all will be put in the alpha, don't wait to have the ability to play with more than 200 tech right now, but small steps small steps. The RDS itself is done on paper.

So that's all for now, some hundred of XML lines to keep us warm for this too long end of winter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment