Alpha 10: End of Data Implementation, Technosciences XML and Basics of the RDS

I designed a certain number of technosciences and theories since mid-March. I will stop it shortly because my plan is to put only most of those of the level 1 to 4 into the XML.
The pre-development phase, with the data structures and the expansion of the loading and saving of the save game file, is near to be completed.

The next phase is finally to implement the first "layer" of the Research & Development System (RDS) which manage the dynamic system and also build the user's interface. This last part will be located into the unified interface panel.

Normally it's OK yet for this first semester, I don't see any problem for this deadline, even if you haven't seen many code commits but it is due to my work into the design. For now there are 134 technosciences into the spreadsheet file and that number is of course subject to change, and also doesn't mean all of them will be implemented; I plan to put about 30 to 40 of them for the alpha 10.

That's all for now and don't worry I working on it, slowly as usual :)

Thanks for your support and interest and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment