Now FARC will be bundled in two flavors: manually, with 7z archives and semi-automated with setup files.
If you take the setup way, please delete any previous version of FARC before.
If you take the manual way, you can update if you only have the alpha 10 installed in first.
The setup of the upcoming iterations will update automatically this one, even deleting correctly files if it is required.
Setup is here: FARColony-full-alpha_10it01-0.6.6.995.exe.
Manual archive is here: FARColony-full-alpha_10it01-0.6.6.995.7z.
Cumulative patch for the Manual archive of FARC alpha 10 (released before this first iteration update) is here: FARColony-cumulativepatch-alpha_10it01-0.6.6.995.7z.
To apply the patch unpack into your install dir and overwrite anything.
- some fixes for the browsing of the objects.
- User's Interface - General:
- overhaul of the fonts with replacement of existing ones and the implementation of a dynamic assignment.
- overhaul of the encyclopedia.
- overhaul of the keyboard shortcuts.