The rules for control of a star are 100% done.
The changes into the interface to display the state of control of the star currently selected into the 3D view, are completed.
I even made some change in how the informations, about the current stellar system and current star, are displayed...
Yes, a bit more clear and better, isn't it? I tweaked a saved game file to force the control of this star and have it contested with the only, for now, non-player faction of the game.
The top left is the name of the star, on its right with more squared and smaller font is the name of the stellar system. It is the same in the case of Epsilon Eridani, but can be different for stellar systems with 2 or 3 stars.
The font of the star name is of the same modulated color than the light color of the star itself, and change acccording to the type of the star.
I also moved the CPS panel to another position.
Beside all that I updated many small changes like; new encyclopedia topic (The Universe) and entries, put all the OpenGL HUD objects compliant with the dynamic font system, reinstated the mouse clicking of certain HUD elements in the 3D view with hotlinking to the encyclopedia and finally fixed a bug that prevented the correct display of many texts in the game.
Now let's move on into the code audit, refactoring and expansion of the rest of the SPM.