Alpha 10 - iteration#04: State of Rules of Star Systems Control

The implementation of these rules are done at about 50%.

I will expand a bit the interface by indicate how is controlled the selected star system in the 3D View, and if controlled, by which faction(s).

These rules are tested after specific "events" occurs, like the settlement of a new colony.

FYI, I use terms that can be confusing because they don't stick at 100% of their scientific counterparts.

In the game I use the term Stellar System to talk about an overall system composed of one to three stars.

I use Star System to talk about a star and its eventual orbital objects. Eventual because latter in the development I will add stars that haven't any orbital objects too.

In the real nomenclature, Stellar System and Star System means about the same thing.
I could have designed Star System in the game only as Star, but I considerate that if a star has orbital objects, it is a sort of system by itself.
I just hope that I'm clear :)

By completing these rules of control, I also expand a bit the rules that determine the faction levels.

After all that is done, and the interface is updated, I will continue the audit, refactoring and expansion of the rest of the SPM code.

Beside that I also updating again the SPM matrix. The SPM domains Administration is done, and the Economy one is nearly done too.

The rest need to be overhauled are Medical Care, Society, Space Politics and Spirituality domains.
In the end I will update the SPM's XML file with the entire changes.

Comments