I completed today , during my lunch break, the overhaul of the influence matrix between the memes and policies.
I continue now to update the XML database with all of these changes and do many last adjustments and revisions of the influence modifiers in the same time.
There are 2209 modifiers in total (including those of the 5 new memes/policies), but these are determined according to 4 origin modifiers. so in fact I overhauled and I adjusting 8836 modifiers.
I can't say that's an exhilarating work, but development is made of many PITA moments, especially when you decide to modify the whole AFTER to have implemented the entire system. But so is Mr JF :)