Alpha 10 -iteration #05: Short Term Dev Plan

Here is my plan for the near future, and I will stick on it:
  1. full code audit of the units of the system of production:
    there isn't much to add, excepted the level system for the products, but I will add it later. So it will (or is, since I began yesterday night) only code audit / optimizations and a cleanup in its locations.
  2. afterward I will work on the interface itself; in first I will improve the lists of infrastructures and the interface to setup assembling/building of new infrastructures. There is absolutely no return of information to the player for this part for now, so it is time far past due.
  3. beside that, at my work and during my breaks I working to finally complete the overhaul of the modifiers of the Socio-Political Matrix memes and policies; a part I haven't finished for the previous iteration, better late than sorry :)
That's it for now.  I prefer to reduce my posts to small announces now, instead to declare a lot of stuff that I will not fulfill in time at the release date.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment