Alpha 10 -iteration #05: Dev Status + Pre-Release Post Info

I will do a last post just one day before the release day, to inform you of the changes and maybe post some screenshots, if I can finally work the interface in 15 days.

Most of the bugs are fixed, and the mining site finally produce something!  Proof!




Nope, it isn't a mock-up, but the real and alive stuff! :))

Yes the Production Matrix list is empty, I must update the code to support the last changes in the data structure of the production matrix.

The only thing I need to audit is the Energy Equilibrium rules, that trigger a show stopper bug and it will be complete.

I will update the interface after that. It will be tight, but with this so "interesting" end of year period I have some days off, so more time for dev.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Looks better by the day! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you!
    I begin to work on it full time from late tonight and until Monday included.
    Merry Xmas and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete