Alpha 10 - iteration#06: Audit + Interface

I began the full audit of the code for the Resources Survey. I will also (finally) implement the automation options.

Beside that I also updating a bit the interface in general and continuing to expand the encyclopedia.

The first thing I made with the general interface is to replace the two main fonts by something more readable (but always using open source licenses).

So here are the results (before on right, after on the left):








Nothing much special but it's a start.

Next post: at the end the the Resources Survey audit and expansion.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment