Alpha 10: Dev Status and Near Future Plan

The audit of the non-interface code of the Planetary Exploration: Resources Survey is done.
I need to work a lot the interface, fix the bugs with region selection, and cleanup the display of the information.

Finally I will implement the automation of the survey and will make a release.

I will continue afterward to work on the Colony Panel to complete the interface for the infrastructures, and add new assets, into a new Alpha.

Sorry for the big delay; but between my health problems (I just came back to my job from April 4th) and the crash of the dev SSD (don't buy Crucial if possible...) things have been a bit... chaotic.

I just restored the dev SSD into a new Intel one. Luckily I always backup the dev content after each dev session...

Stay tuned.

Comments