Alpha 10 - iteration #07: Configuration and Setup of Assembling/Building of Infrastructures

I currently, and finally, working on the interface to setup the assembling and building of infrastructures, and also to configure those already assembled or built.

The interface will be integrated above the Construction Workforce interface, meaning that no other sub-panel will pop-up, anything is integrated into the Settlements Panel.

I also continue to improve the interface of the two lists of infrastructures, especially since I finally found a way to retrieve the data of a selected item in a tree, thing I didn't know how to do before.
Better later than never...

There are no screenshots yet, since it is in construction, but I will post some when this part is completed and will explain the changes.

No time to be bored :)

Thanks for your interest and stay tuned!

Comments