Alpha 10 - iteration #07: Conversion-Assembling-Building Interface

I haven't coded anything from Friday to Sunday, but I started to resume the dev during my lunch break.

I working on the Assembling interface, which looks a bit like the one to configure an infrastructure with some additions like; an input field to enter the number of iterations to assemble (= number of kits of infrastructure to use), an information field to give data about the assembling time, and a specific button to order to assemble the kits.

I working a bit in the same time on the elements for building an infrastructure, since the interface between these two modes is unified with some differences for each of them.

Of course my poor English isn't very descriptive for now but as I said in a previous post, I will post a serie of screenshots.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment