Alpha 10 - iteration #07: In Search of Media Assets

Since November 3 (including tonight) I sorted and evaluated a part of the free assets I retrieved over the years (a bit of pictures and a massive amount of 3d objects) and I found some elements to illustrate the Multipurpose Depot, the Pressurized Tanks array and maybe the Nuclear Fission Reactor and the Houses Pack.
I found not much for the Mining Site.

I will continue tomorrow night to finish the sorting but of course I will not consume anymore more time afterward and the dev will resume also tomorrow night.
Since I instated the sub-releases (cf. this post), I will make the pictures on the next session after the release of this iteration. For now there will be a default placeholder.

Thanks to SolCommand for his incredible 3D assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment