3D / 2D Work For Infrastructures: Found it All

I found all the assets I needed to illustrate the whole 6 infrastructures in the game, for now.
I scrounged so much Blendswap that I paid a yearly sub to download all I wanted (and I'm far to have finished it).

In final I got assets for a ton of items that aren't implemented yet like; for some technosciences of the Research & Development System, for products (resources, equipments, vehicles and so on), for a lot of infrastructures and for space units (stations, spacecrafts and many many 3D parts).

And there are people that are bored with their lifetime, to each their own cup of tea :)

For the next post, I will publish some screenshots of choosen scenes / objects.

Thanks for all the great people that share their incredible work!

And stay tuned.

PS: if you are interested to see the incredible work of people, shared under open source licenses like Creative Commons, here are two links:

 http://www.blendswap.com/

http://opengameart.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment