3D / 2D Work For Infrastructures:5 Screenshots

Here are two of the objects/scene I work on

For the Nuclear Fission Reactor (an assembled self-contained one):

For the Mining Site:


They are the easier ones.

For the Pressurized Tanks Array I must do some work , like merging some objects from different sources.

For the Humidity Trap, I must Remake entirely the object, the one provided in the FBX is completely screwed up:
But it is OK, I will follow the entire design, that will be faster, and will upload a new version on opengameart with the due credits :)

For the Multipurpose Depot, I though I found one, but it is more a full fledged warehouse than a modest assembled infrastructure.
In this way I need to modify the data of this infrastructure, and it isn't the new one to adjust with more coherent informations.

For the Houses Pack, I found something simple for houses in Free Environment (directly liveable like on Earth):


For Restricted and Space Environments (with some mods necessary):

Of course it will expand over the time, and even affine but for now it's very satisfying.

Stay tuned.

Comments