Alpha 10 - iteration#07: Unified Patch - Assets Part Done + Release Date

I decided to unify the release of the two patches; the current one for the assets and the one for the encyclopedia.
All that because I found useless to make a second sub-release only for one XML file (the encyclopedia).
So I will keep this idea in the future when I will update a new iteration / version with a subsequent patch that will contain bug fixes, assets AND updates of the encyclopedia.

The release date of this patch will be the one of the second sub-release, so on January 22 / 2017.
It stay a fixed date, what will be done will be released.

What is done so far?
  1. Pictures have been added for the mining site, the nuclear fission reactor and the house packs
  2. It is possible now to click on the icon of the selected infrastructure to size up the picture (and it size down automatically when you click a second time or exit the picture)
  3. size constraints have been put on the Settlements panel to set minimum width and height
  4. not something big nor important, but the music doesn't play at launch automatically, you need to hit F9 to play it. I did it because first it is only one and the same track, and two, when you do multiple testings by lauching and re-relaunching the game, it becomes ... annoying.
For what left of this week, I will update the encyclopedia and the code of it to expand the display of the data about the infrastructures and provide more detailed informations.
I will also work on the rest of assets I haven't done yet for; the Pressurized Tanks Array, the Houses Pack (in restricted environment), and perhaps the Humidity Trap if I have time to make a model of it.

I will also update the XML of the infrastructures with corrected and adjusted data for some of them, because I made some design errors and some strange abstractions.

That's all and in prime a lil' teasing:


Thanks to the Blendswap community for your incredible assets :)
Of course, the credits of the game have been updated too.

Stay tuned.

Comments