Notice About Online Update and Deadline for the Design of Objectives

I want to inform you that I haven't abandonned the idea to provide to the players the possibility to update the game directly online via FTP.
It is just that I wait for March, or April, to have the money to subscribe to a FTP storage service and also to buy the third party tool that will allow me, relatively easy, to implement an online updater in FARC.

I already chosed which provider I will take, it will be ExaVault since it is the best feature/price I found.
FTP services in my country (Canada) cannot compete with the US ones in the bang for the buck section :)
Especially for the download limits.

So that's it, it is on the way slowly but surely as usual.

I provide you also a deadline for the completion of the design of the colonization objectives; before the end of this month.
So I will resume the development from there by finishing the code audit of the CPS and by implementing the new objectives, and modifying the ones already in the game.

Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Better than a FTP I will use Dropbox, no need to pay, at least for now until I need more storage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment