Alpha 10 - It. #08: CPS Objectives + Main Site Updates

The XML database, storing the basic data for each CPS objective and their SPM weights used for their generation, is done.

Now the most of the work consist of the code itself to generate and manage these objectives, including their proper rules.
It is some kind of work since I do a sort of overhaul compared to how the objectives were (badly) managed in the game, until now.

Aside that, I also working onto updating the main site, farcolony.com ; the gallery page is fully updated, and the recent screenshots are linked. I also added a contact form to send me emails if you feel the need (you can keep hate mails :).

I also building a knowledge base, the basics of it is at http://wiki.farcolony.com/, built with HelpNDoc.
For now there is not much but in the near future I will update it with the basics of introduction (About, Requirements, Glossary, FAQ), the Mechanics and Context of a New Game, the Background, the Space and Universe in the Game and the Game Interface.

Yep a real documentation, who could knew that.

I will switch completely to my main site @ June 1st. I will let a last post on this blog to inform any viewer to update their bookmarks.

So that's it for now, stay tuned!


CPS: Colonization Phase System    SPM: Socio-Political Matrix (memes and policies)

No comments:

Post a Comment