Alpha 10 - It. #08: Linking of CPS Objectives with SPM Update + Updates on the Main Site

I added a wiki page on my main site, http://wiki.farcolony.com/, for future documentation purpose. But I need to set it up first.


In the near future I will complete the setup of the main site, http://farcolony.com, and I will completely switch the news on it.
I will keep this blogspot page active, for a while, to display a post warning to switch to the main site.

So by this way anything will be centralized on the same location.

On the dev side I'm at about 50% in my work to link the SPM memes and policies with the CPS Objectives.
Once done I will begin the complete development of these objectives and their generation.

I haven't done further development on the online update tool yet, but it is working and the required work left is only about informations and cosmetic. so it will be done before the release.
I continue to hope to release this iteration by the end of June, but for this time I prefer to not confirm anything until all is done, no more bad schedule for 2017 and beyond! :)

That's all, thanks for your interest.


CPS: Colonization Phase System     SPM: Socio-Political Matrix

Comments