Blog Update: About / FAQ & Contact + Download Pages - Small Dev Notice

I finally updated these two pages of the blog:

About / FAQ & Contact: I updated a bit the FAQ and also put a contact information with a farcolony.com email.

Download: this page is now fully updated and link to the files hosted in farcolony.com


There is no special news on the dev in comparison of the previous post; I continuing to link the SPM and also I work on the final update in the design of the dynamic system to setup the CPS objectives.
Each of them will receive a weight, if compatible with the SPM settings of the faction of allegiance and the chosen backstory by the player, calculated also from the SPM and backstories and will determine the chance to a specific objective to appear in a new game.


I also attacking the final part of the code audit of the CPS since tonight.

I will implement the objectives only after the entire pass of SPM linking for all the policies, memes, and linked objectives that will be implemented is done.

That's all, stay tuned.

NB:

Sorry for the small parts of text I forgot to complete.

CPS: Colonization Phase System - the system that manage the first phase of the game
SPM: Socio-Political Matrix - the system that manage the policies and memes of the game

Comments

Post a Comment