Of course the options above are... pitiful at best, but it will be populated when I will add new factions and their expeditions / backstories in 2018 with the last phase of fleshing out this alpha 10.
The Proceed and Cancel buttons are also reinstated.
Now I'm working on the faction datapad, which looked like this on the screenshot below:
- History: will contain the descriptive texts on the selected backstory and will also contain an excerpt about the selected faction of allegiance.
- Colonization: will contain the detailed informations about the special rules of the selected backstory and it's CPS data; i.e. the viability thresholds and the line of credit (if any).
- Population: will contain the data about the settings of the population for the selected backstory including the size classes and the partitioning between each race, ethnic group and category.
- Equipment: will contain the details of the starting space units and equipment.
- Game Options: will contain any option linked to a game (ie not application based). It will be empty for the release but will be populated over the time.
The step one, described in this post, will be finally done after all of that.
Well, it's not a very meaty post but at least you know were the development is.
Thanks for your interest and stay tuned.