After this mortuary pause, I started tonight to finally implement the code for the dynamic generation of CPS objectives, I already pushed some commits of it.The code is incomplete yet but all the design is done, so it is a question of working my fingers in ObjectPascal.
I will continue to work on the interface to setup a new game in same time.
Once these two are done I will rework the process of the data of a new game and re-enable some parts of the previous code.
One month and 22 days, yes we CAN.😒😉
Also a bit OT, I just seen that I removed my Google + account...
I did a removal of a "service" some times ago but... apparently I removed the whole account.
So yep, I remade the one I had but lost anything, that's... great.
Anyway thanks for your interest, stay tuned!
CPS: Colonization Phase System