- Factions / Magellan Unity / Language System:
- [New: DONE] expansion of the data by 258 generic words, including their articles rules.
- New Game Setup:
- [WIP=> DONE] the starting space units are generated, based on the size in population of the expedition.
- [NOT DEV=> WIP] the starting equipment is generated, based on the size in population of the expedition.
- [New: WIP] each starting equipment is transfered in the cargo of the available space units, according to the rules.
- Space Units (in-game):
- [New: WIP] add a very basic sub-data structure to indicate the cargo of a space unit with its detailed list of items.
One requisite of this sub-system is that the generated equipment goes in the cargo of the starting space units, so I expanded a little bit their data structure with a cargo data array to store all the items a spacecraft transport. In the future (after the full iteration cycle of the alpha 10 is done), when the design of the space units will be implemented, it will take into account the available cargo capacity a space unit has, but for now there is no limit programmed, but the whole stay a bit coherent.
I also put a few changes and refinement for the generation of space unit's names.
That's it for now.