- [New: DONE] fix: when a new or loaded game is processed, the 3D view update correctly, before it frozen. It was a problem due to the overhaul of the setup and process of a new game.
- [New: DONE] fix: when a new game is processed or loaded, and that the current player's view target is a satellite, the 3d view now correctly focus on the satellite and not its root planet.
- Colonization Phase System (CPS):
- [New: DONE] the method that keep the time progression is now re-enabled but also extended to integrate fully the trigger of the end of the phase. Useless related code, in the Time Flow System, has been removed.
- [New: WIP] the end of phase is now fully re-enabled and its report is fully completed including; the results, the outcomes and the performances with each objective.
- Names and Designations Generator: (forgot to put this one @ March 14-23, sorry)
- [New: DONE] the ability for any faction to generate names for the space units is implemented. It is based on the use of generic words assembling names of variable size, and there are articles, specific to the cultural background of a faction, that can be used according to a predetermined set of simple rules for each word.
Outside of this, during the debugging of the intialization of the 3D view, once a new game is set or loaded, I observed a pretty fair memory leak. It wasn't a new thing, but it is the time to finally fix it.
So after some investigation I found the source of the culprit, it will be fixed once my work on the CPS is done.
My main work stay on the implementation of of the objectives' rules and calculations. It isn't only coding but also working to complete the game design on those I selected to be in the game in this version.
I hope to release this version in end of April, mid-May, but you know me and my failed schedule so we will see. It will be 4-5 months more than what I announced on December 2017, it's more than enough.