- Colony Simulation Model / Events / Oxygen Production Overload:
- [NOT DEV] the test of the event takes now into the account the life support system of the colony. The event will only trigger if there is population in excess of the life support systems (or simpler; above the population capacity of the colony) additionally to the excess of the oxygen production (via the colony's production matrix).
- Colony Simulation Model / Reserves:
- [WIP => DONE] each time a reserve is updated directly, the CSM calls the CPS to see if the reserve is used by a current CPS objective.
- [New: DONE] the amount of population that consume a certain type of reserve each standard day is now stored in memory and updated each time the population change.
- [WIP => DONE] add the rules considering how the reserves are used in a colony, according to which races and ethnic groups are present in it.
- [WIP => DONE] each time the population of a colony is modified, the use of reserves is checked, since it can changes other the time. Also, the amount of population that consume a certain type of reserve each standard day is calculated.
- [New: DONE] the core management routine that manage the fluctuations of the population in a colony takes now into consideration all the races and ethnical groups.
- [New: DONE] add a new category of population for the Sentient Artificial Intelligences; Commoner.
- Production System / Reserves Consumption (reserves segment):
- [New: DONE] each time the process of reserve consumption is enforced, the system call the CPS to see if a reserve is used by a current CPS objective.
- [New: DONE] the consumption of reserves takes now the specific pre-calculated data for the amounts by standard day
- [New: DONE] the consumption of oxygen takes now into account the life support systems of the colony. Only the excess population takes into the reserves.
Also the calculation of the consumption of the three reserves (oxygen, food, water) also support these races and started to take the most exotic of them (like the poshumans) in the calculations.
All this work is necessary for the CPS objective Ensures the Survivability of the Population, since it takes the states of the reserves, and how they are used, for its scores.
So tomorrow night I will finally resume the development of this objective (all the calculations for it are already fully done by design) and complete it ASAP.
The two next ones, Be Energy Efficient, and Keep the Usage of Line of Credit Low, are pretty simple and doesn't requires any side job.
That's all, thanks for your everlasting interest.