- [New: DONE] implementation of HUDsprites as buttons for ending the turn by one tick, hour, standard day, week or month. Events depending on custom buttons are also implemented.
- Colonization Phase System (CPS):
- [WIP => DONE] the system update certain objectives over the time, when their design request it. It is the case for PROVIRSRC which needs to keep track when its next period will end.
- [WIP => DONE] the end of phase is now fully re-enabled and its report is fully completed including; the results, the outcomes/implications and the performances with each objective.
- [New: DONE] creation of icons, which will populate HUDsprites, for the different turns.
- [New: DONE] creation of icons for the "end of next colonization mission(s)" event button, to end the turns until the next colonization mission(s) is/are finished to be processed.
- Interface / Colonization Phase System (CPS):
- [WIP => DONE] the list of objectives is now displayed in the OpenGL view. It includes the score of each objectives and also specific data, if they have any.
- Interface / General:
- [New: DONE] it is now impossible to end a turn via the keyboard, if the basic OpenGL buttons to end turns aren't displayed. Prevent to end a turn when it shouldn't be possible.
- Time Flow System (TFS):
- [WIP => DONE] the realtime portion is removed entirely. FARC will stay turn-based but with more option of turns, like the possibility of events end of turn; for example when a colonization mission is set it is possible to process the time flow until the first Colonization Mission is done.
- Time Flow System (TFS) / End of Turn Events Framework:
- [NOT DEV => DONE] a basic framework for events buttons is now implemented. It can now "popup" special end turns button linked to special events that can occur over a game.
- [New: DONE] addition of the event "End of Next Colonization Mission(s)".
Anyway here's a screenshot of the final report:
A lot of texts and nothing fancy but, hey, it is informative :)
"BUT! No release yet?" you would say.
Not yet, there are five things to complete:
- to adjust the Oxygen Production Overload by taking into account the population in excess of the life support system of a colony.
- to adjust the infrastructure levels in the database, the size of discovered resource spots (in line with IL) and also adjust how the size of a settlement is determined (also in line with the new IL)
- to finalize the implementation of the offline version of the knowledge base in the game. It is already here but a I need to remake the linking between the data and the explanations in the KB. That implies also to remove the old code of the previous encyclopedia.
- to fix a major bug in the Colonization Mission, in the case when only one carried colonization vessel is selected for the mission. The trip time dosen't update and it can create a bug.
- FINALLY... to complete a presentable interface of the online updater that will display basic information like the version and build available, the last changes and buttons to let the player decide which action to take.
Many of the points don't constititute a big deal, outside of the online updater, and should be completed fast.
So that's all, and thanks for your interest.