- Colony Simulation Model (CSM) / Events / Uprising:
- [New: DONE] the over time modifier for the Economic & Industrial Output (EIout), for the level 5 (critical), is now at 0 instead of -10% / week, since EIout is already at -100% when this event is triggered at this level.
- Interface - Settlement Panel:
- [NOT DEV => DONE] fix: update the display when an infrastructure in conversion/assembling/building is completed and enter into the transitory delay.
- [New: DONE] fix: present infrastructures: retrieve correctly the description of a selected infrastructure.
- [New: DONE] fix: change status texts when it is in Conversion/Assembling/Building by better ones.
- [New: DONE] fix: the "Encyclopedia" link is better aligned.
- [New: DONE] fix: the size of the panel is a bit taller by default and the interface elements for the description and size index (for the configuration of a Building of an infrastructure) are better relocated.
- Missions / Colonization:
- [NOT DEV => DONE] fix the case when the colony isn't founded yet, and only one carried colonization vessel is selected for the mission. The trip time dosen't update and it can create a bug.
- [NOT DEV => DONE]
fix: during the setup of the mission, if the list of types of
settlements isn't continuous regarding the data vs what is available in
the combo box, the type of settlement committed in the task will be
For ex.: the enumeration of the three first types is; setSurface -> setSpaceBasedSurface -> setSubterranean. If Space-Based surface isn't part of the list of the combo box, the selection will be wrong.
to adjust the Oxygen Production Overload by taking into account the population in excess of the life support system of a colony. to adjust the infrastructure levels in the database, the size of discovered resource spots (in line with IL) and also adjust how the size of a settlement is determined (also in line with the new IL). to finalize the implementation of the offline version of the knowledge base in the game. It is already here but a I need to remake the linking between the data and the explanations in the KB. That implies also to remove the old code of the previous encyclopedia. to fix a major bug in the Colonization Mission, in the case when only one carried colonization vessel is selected for the mission. The trip time doesn't update and it can create a bug. to fix a bug again for the Colonization Mission: during the setup of the mission, if the list of types of settlements isn't continuous regarding the data vs what is available in the combo box, the type of settlement committed in the task will be wrong.
- FINALLY... to complete a presentable interface of the online updater that will display basic information like the version and build available, the last changes and buttons to let the player decide which action to take.
So now it is time to expand the interface of the online updater and that will be done.
I will post again when the stage 6 is done, before the release post. Yep, RELEASE :)
Have a good night (for those in EST and before) and a great Tuesday!